“Seriously! Are We There Yet?! is here to remind you of the power to course-correct along your journey by embracing new choices, beliefs and actions. This book will guide you back to your heart – it’s a gem!”
– Nancy Levin, author of Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free
Finally! A picture book for the kid that’s still inside each of us.
Seriously! Are We There Yet?! is an illustrated inspirational book for we “grownups” living in the real world, faking it, sometimes making it, and more often than not failing and wondering WTF…? How did we end up here? Where do we go now? How much longer ’til we “arrive”?
Full of whimsy and wisdom, this self-help rhyming romp is for every one of us on life’s journey who:
- wonder if we’re the only ones who still haven’t figured it all out;
- regret our past and are uncertain of our future;
- question our own purpose and self-worth;
- worry that time is running out and that this may be as good as it gets;
- can’t stop the “coulda, woulda, shouldas” of almost every decision we’ve made;
- fear that we’re missing out on the secret to life; and
- who stress about the possibility that we’ll never make it to wherever it is we think we’re supposed to be.
Seriously! Are We There Yet?! is a personal growth guide and reminder of the joy of living life as it was meant to be. It’s a motivational self-help book offering wisdom that’s not sugar-coated; rather, it speaks to what is and to objectively seeing things for what they could be in a digestible colorfully uplifting – yet practical – read.
This book – written with a nod to Dr. Seuss – is the perfect gift to give to yourself and to loved ones from age one to 101 (or more). It’s the much-needed encouragement to live in the moment and to enjoy the journey with all its winding and bumpy roads.
Why wait to put a smile back on your face and a skip in your step?
Additional Book Details
- Publish date
- Madness To Magic
- Madness To Magic Productions
- Producer Website